HCPC Registration number: PH114705
Matias qualified as a physiotherapist in 2011 and is fully chartered. Matias works both clinically and academically; He completed his MSc in Advanced Physiotherapy studying biomechanical factors affecting knee pain in 2017 . He is now a PhD student at Salford University researching shoulder conditions.
HCPC: Health and Care Professions Council MCSP: Member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy
Matias provides 3 clinics per week:
- Tuesday 5pm - 8pm
- Thursday 5pm - 8pm
- Saturday 8am - 1pm
To make an appointment with Matias, just ring 0161 448 7844 or use the contact form below.
Matias has worked within a clinic setting with a huge range of injuries and conditions. He has also worked internationally with football clubs. Considering his PhD and MSc topics, Matias does have a special interest in knees and shoulders but has a wealth of experience for conditions such as:
- Runners and jumpers knee and other over use injuries.
- Knee injuries and rehabilitation.
- ACL(anterior cruciate ligament) reconstruction.
- Foot and ankle injuries and pain.
- Heel Pain.
- Hip pain, hip impingement, tight hip capsule.
- Shoulder injuries including throwers shoulder, frozen shoulder, shoulder impingeement, capsulitis, tendinopathy, ligament damage.
- Total hip replacements
- Muscle imbalance, weakness and wasting.
- Gluteal tendinopathy, poor control.
- Neck pain and back pain including disc problems.
- Groin strains.
- OA hip.
- Pelvic pain.
- Sacroiliac pain.
Matias continues to carry out post graduate education along with his PhD : All physiotherapists have a hands on approach to treatment using modalities such as:
- Joint mobilisation and manipulation.
- Myofascial release.
- Exercise therapy.
- Trigger point treatments.
- Neural stretches.
- Muscle rebalance.